- TRACT 1- 9.715 Acres: Enjoy country living in this approximately 2000 sq. ft. (per PVA) two bedroom, two bathroom home with a Hardy outdoor wood furnace, solid oak cabinets, walk-in shower, large living space & central A/C. Additionally, on this tract is a 60 x 20 ft. shop, 72 x 24 ft. equipment storage shed, livestock barn & tobacco barn. There are several other outbuildings, sheds, pond and a cellar. This tract would be ideal as a mini farm.
- TRACT 2- 3.370 acres: Amazing acreage with frontage on Halls Creek Road. Perfect to build your dream home.
- TRACT 3- 6.959 acres: Beautiful acreage. -ideal for home site(s).
- TRACT 4- 14.471 acres: Everything you could ask for in a rural country setting. Home sites, timber, pasture, and hay
land. A portion of this tract was once used as a tobacco base.
- TRACT 5- 21.523 acres: Halls Creek frontage, pasture, timber and beautiful home sites.
- TRACT 6- 34.877 acre: Great pasture, hunting and hay production. This tract has a very secluded entrance (deeded
easement) and joins Halls Creek. The tract also features timber, a pond, and plentiful wildlife.