Terry Garmon – Broker/ Auctioneer Kentucky & Tennessee
Main focus has been rural properties, farms, land, hunting farms, lifestyle properties, investment properties. Experience in row crop land, horse, cattle, dairy, goat, sheep, poultry, vineyards, fruit, produce, timber and recreational land and farms.
- Born & raised on a dairy and tobacco farm in South Central Kentucky.
- College: Western Kentucky University – BS Agriculture
- Professional: 22 + years agricultural chemical industry as representative for Borden Chemicals, Mobay, Rohm & Haas, Zeneca.
- 4 years Executive Director Marketing and Product Promotion, KY Department of Agriculture – Inspired, developed marketing programs including the KY Proud brand and marketing program, supervised all shows & fairs.
- Hobbies/ Trades – Bowhunter: whitetail deer, elk, mule deer, caribou, turkey, small game. 35 + years member Professional Bowhunters Society.
- 30 + years Bowyer – longbows, recurves.
- Director, Board of Directors: Warren Rural Electric Cooperative Corporation 20 + years
- Director, Board of Directors: Propane Energy Partners 18 + years
- 1st Chairman, Board of Directors – Kentucky Center for Agriculture and Rural Development
- 1st Chairman, Board of Directors – Certified Crop Advisers of Kentucky
Let Terry’s vast experience work for you.
Email: [email protected]
American Land & Farm, LLC is proud to have A. J. Woosley as part of our team of land professionals. A.J. is a graduate of Ward Elliott Institute, Kentucky Auction Academy and studied Agriculture at WKU. He began his career in 2011 as an auctioneer and bid caller later obtaining his real estate license. He is an avid outdoorsman, and passionate about incorporating his love of the outdoors with his real estate business endeavors. A.J. and his wife Lilly are dedicated to their family of four children, two daughters and two sons. Call Land Specialist, A. J. Woosley to help you buy, sell or market your rural property.
Email: [email protected]
Welcome Vicki H. Garmon, Residential Specialist to our American Land & Farm team. Vicki received her B.S. and M.A.E. degrees from WKU. For 40+ years, she has been married to Terry Garmon, Broker of American Land & Farm, and has 2 adult children & is the proud grandmother of one granddaughter (Finally!).
As a former business owner, teacher, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist and Military & Family Life Counselor Vicki’s rich professional career attests, she has a lifelong track record of passionate commitment to helping people.
If you are looking for maturity, experience, and understanding of navigating the varied stages of homeownership from obtaining your ﬁrst home, expanding your needs of a growing family, downsizing after launch of children to transitioning into retirement and/or assisted living, Vicki has the knowledge & experience to enthusiastically guide you through the home buying or selling process.
“Let me help you find or market your piece of America.”